Dean’s Office information
Opening hours for students:
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Dean’s Office (room 27 and 33) is closed until further notice. We suggest you contact the Dean’s Office staff via e-mail or phone to see if it is possible to arrange a meeting.
Student ID cards remain valid
as new restricions have been annouced for the whole country, please remember that during the suspension or limitation of the functioning of the University and for 60 days after its completion, all ID cards are valid without the need to confirm their validity with a new sticker.
There is no obligation to visit the University in person to extend the validity of the ID card.
This is in accordance with:
1) Art. 51b; paragraph 4, of the Act on Higher Education and Science (Dz. U. z 2020 r. poz. 85 i 374) and,
2) the new Regulation of the Ministry Science and Higher Education of October 16, 2020 on the temporary limitation of the operation of certain entities of the higher education and science system in connection with preventing, counteracting, and combating COVID -19:
Rector’s scholarship and allowance
For all students, doctoral students and employees, free remote psychological assistance programme has been launched via Microsoft Teams and telephone contact with a psychologist.
Offered forms of support (in Polish and English):
- Supporting, motivating and therapeutic conversations.
- Providing psychological support including various forms of psychological activities focusing on human development.
- Assistance in solving traumatic and crisis situations.
- Consultation and providing information on other possibilities of getting specialist assistance.
No personal visits to the office are possible until further notice.
Psychologist’s hours of operation:
Wednesday: 9.00 am – 3.00 pm
Thursday: 3.00 pm – 7.00 pm
Friday: 3.00 pm – 7.00 pm
To set up an appointment with a psychologist call: 781150453 or contact via MS Teams: Trześniewska Beata (main consultant psychologist, Office of Student Affairs)
Obligatory professional training placement (pod tym hasłem przekierowanie na stronę: https://ww2.mini.pw.edu.pl/en/studies/practice)
Registration for foreign language courses – only through the online registration system of the WUT Foreign Language Centre at the address: www.SJO.PW.EDU.PL
Registration for other elective courses (online registration through the USOSWeb system) – manual
Faculty Library Catalogue (the library is situated in the building of the Faculty of Physics) : ( https://gate.bg.pw.edu.pl/F?con_lng=eng)
Course schedules :
Exam session schedules :
Student ID card
Student ID card is validated every semester. Bachelor’s degree programme graduates who defended their theses in the period from January till September of a particular academic year are entitled to have their ID cards validated till the end of October of the particular academic year.
If your ID card has been damaged or lost you can order a duplicate. The procedure is as follows:
- Transfer 25.50 PLN to your individual bank account number given in USOS for transactions with the Faculty.
- Send an electronic payment confirmation by email to the dean’s office with a request for a duplicate of your ID card and an explanation what happened to the original one.
- In 2 – 3 days’ time ask a dean’s office assistant if your new student ID card is ready to collect.
Any fees in PLN currency (e.g. fee for a student ID card, tuition fee) should be paid by a bank transfer to the student’s individual bank account number given in the USOSWeb system, prepared for making payments to the Faculty. In order to check your individual bank account number, please login to USOSweb, select Student’s section folder and click on the Accounting icon. Your individual bank account number will be shown next to the name of the Faculty.
Any fees in EUR currency (i.e. tuition fees) should be paid by a bank transfer to the University EUR currency bank account:
Bank PEKAO SA IV O/Warszawa
81 1240 1053 1111 0000 0500 5664
If you wish you can pay a EUR currency fee in the PLN currency transferring the equivalent amount of PLN to your student individual bank account number in USOSWeb. In such a situation the amount of the tuition fee given in EUR (1650.00 EUR per semester of Bachelor’s degree programme, 2100.00 EUR per semester of Master’s degree programme) should be calculated into PLN according to the middle exchange rates of foreign currencies – table A of the day before the day of making the payment, announced on the website of Narodowy Bank Polski (National Bank of Poland).
Here is the link to the website of NBP in English:
Here is the link to the website of NBP in Polish:
International students – citizens of non-EU countries are kindly asked to send every tuition fee payment confirmation by email to the dean’s office, regardless of whether the payment was made in EUR currency or in the form of the equivalent amount in PLN currency. The payment confirmations are needed by the faculty accountancy office to book the amounts properly. Thank you very much for your cooperation!